Sunday, July 25, 2010

1st of too many birthdays :-)

Most mom's would say "I can't believe it has been a year already, where did the time go"?? Well I have to say that I am not one of them. I had such a wonderful time spending every minute of the last year with Ariana that I almost remember every single day of it. Not every night and day was easy, maybe that's why I remember the details :-))) Just kidding, it has been a great year being a mom to two angles which makes me think if I had the time and the money I would maybe think about number 3!!!! LOL, never ever again.
Anyways, last night we celebrated her first birthday with her close friends or friends to be, most of them boyfriends to be :-) It was fun to have 11 kids over. It made me wonder if I could ever be a toddler room teacher. The answer is "NOWAY"
Ariana did ok, she was confused a little but she really enjoyed her favorite part which was the cake. She did not go for the icing, she went for the toy. Still, made some wonderful pictures to remember the night forever.


Enjoy the memories:

























No comments:

Post a Comment